NINA OTTOSSON DOG SMART DOG PUZZLE
- Level 1 (Easy)
- One Size (Large)
- Holds Dry & Wet Kibble/Treats
- Fights Boredom by Keeping Your Dog Busy
- Helps Reduce Destructive Behavior
- Fun For All Dogs Regardless of Age, Size or Breed
- Easy to Clean
- 12.25"L x 11.25"W x 1.75"H
The Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Dog Smart interactive dog puzzle is a fun way to get your dog excited about problem solving games! This level 1 dog puzzle toy features nine treat hiding compartments that can be filled with your pupâ€™s favorite treats and covered with nine dog bones that release the tasty scent of treats through the top hole. Place on the ground and watch your dog use his noggin as he paws, and nudges the bones over to uncover the hidden rewards! You can also vary the level of difficulty by placing the bones flat or tilting them up at an angle over the hidden compartments. Made from food safe composite materials that are BPA, PVC, and phthalate-free. Cleans easily with warm water and mild soap.
- BEGINNER DOG PUZZLE: The Dog Smart by Nina Ottosson is a level 1 interactive dog puzzle toy that will prepare your pup for more challenging games with simple one-step actions. Suitable for any breed and size.
- ENGAGING & MENTALLY STIMULATING: This interactive dog puzzle features 9 hidden compartments that are covered by 9 removable dog bone pieces. Hide your pup's favorite treats in the compartments and elevate the bone for an easier grab or leave them flush with the board for increased difficulty. Watch as your dog learns to nudge and paw away the bones to reveal the reward!
- REDUCES BOREDOM & DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR: The Dog Smart interactive dog treat puzzle provides your pup with a fun and rewarding game that can help redirect destructive behavior while supporting their mental wellbeing.
- BPA, PVC & PHTHALATE FREE: Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound interactive treat dog puzzles are designed with your pet's health in mind from food safe materials that you can trust. Easy to clean with warm water and soap between uses.
- PLAY IT SAFE: No toy is indestructible. Do not leave toys with unsupervised pets. Remove and replace toy if damaged.